Come in, get Answers, and get covered Saturday, January 18th from 9am to 5pm at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Bluebonnet at I-IO
5525 Reitz Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
No appointment needed.
JUST SHOW UP.
Register now and set up a reminder on your calendar. Registration is not required. Register Now.
You may pay less for health insurance through a tax credit that’s easy to get.
WE’LL TELL YOU HOW!
We’ll answer your questions to help you avoid a tax penalty.
YOU HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO BUY.
You will need to have the following with you to buy health insurance:
- A personal email account. You can get one for free from Yahoo!, Gmail, Outlook and other sites.
- A Marketplace account that you can create at www.healthcare.gov (or our staff can help you set this up when you come in).
- Social Security numbers and birth dates for each member of your household who needs coverage on this plan.
- Employer and income information (pay stubs, W-2 forms, etc.) for every member of your household who needs coverage on this plan.
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans, if you have coverage.